[Campaignforrealdemocracy] [Occupy London] GA on Democracy Tonight

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:24:37 UTC 2012

+1 Julie

Also, sorry John I didn't realise you were going to fold in the comments. I must have missed that detail last Tues. Wish I'd known and not wasted time on it.

Do ignore my version and take forward yours as folded - it's good!

Especially happy to see it ending stronger (and your reference to 'institutions shall obey' from global democracy statement :)

And yes, the next WG meeting is set for Monday eve 6.30pm so we can take it along further, from tonight then.

Mark
Sent from phone