[Campaignforrealdemocracy] [Occupy London] GA on Democracy Tonight

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 13 15:30:03 UTC 2012

To take the Democracy Statement forward, shall we:

- say next Friday 20th will definitely be a GA on Democracy
- put up on the Forum a new version of the statement based on what we have
come up with so far [ including the excellent comments on this thread and
anything that comes up at tonight's GA (if indeed it gets discussed) ]
- make a cut-off date for comments on statement say Tues PM
- hold a democracy WG meeting on Wed ot Thurs eve
- giving the WG time to prepare to take the statement to the GA with any
various amendment options for GA to consider

It is more than philosophy Inka. It is political, strategic and potentially
of real significance

Mark

--
Apathy is Dead !