[Campaignforrealdemocracy] E.London Tonight 6.30pm

marknbarrett at googlemail.com marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:04:09 UTC 2013

‪
East London Peoples Assembly Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/EastLondonPeoplesAssembly

Location of tonight's meeting:
booked a room for the East London Peoples Assembly activist meeting:

Today at 18:30
London Muslim Centre map here 46-92 Whitechapel Road E1 JX

The nearest tube is Whitechapel

'It has all been very disorganised but I think I am facilitating the meeting tonight, trying to find a way to make it a participatory and democratic as possible. Would be great if people could come along and if anyone wants to co-facilitate that would be amazing :) R'

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone