[Campaignforrealdemocracy] Thurs Eve - N.London & Lambeth PAs 6.30pm

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 3 22:12:50 UTC 2013

*(1) North London*
North London People's Assembly organising meeting

Hi all

Just a reminder about the North London People's Assembly organising meeting
this Thursday:

Thursday 4th July
6:30pm
One KX
120 Cromer Street
London
WC1B 8BS

*(2) Lambeth Peoples Assembly* planning tomorrow eve, you can join/view
event here <https://www.facebook.com/events/143039455893578/>

6.30pm Vida Walsh Centre, 2B Saltoun Rd  London, Brixton SW2 1EP
"Lambeth SOS and Lambeth Trades Council joint meeting to start the planning
for our assembly"

 is there one in your neck of the woods ( and if so do you know someone who
might go and suggest a horizontal but structured  format ..) ?

>> NB some of us are working to build a group of people interested to
>> participate in / facilitate / produce and share a series of workshops,
>> tools / info / training and resources for the peoples assemblies project.
>> 17th July is proposed initial date with Sunday training sessions to follow.
>> Ideally need a good bunch there for the 1st one and perhaps then to engage
>> in some (or all) of the follow on. Sunday sessions will be at Hub probably
>> in Westminster...
>>
>> Let me know if Interested and please invite people from local pa meetings
>> to get in contact for more info :)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
> Mark

PS sub-group reports from June 22 democracy session are pasted at

http://www.peoplesassemblies.org