[Campaignforrealdemocracy] S.London July 8th

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 3 22:26:57 UTC 2013

FYI

Lorenzo Abadinas: From Southwark Assembly

 Hello All:

I shall be covering this one.

http://thepeoplesassembly.org.uk/event/south-london-activist-meeting/

South East London Activist meeting
8 July 2013, 7pm-9pm
The Amersham Arms
388 New Cross Rd London SE14 6TY

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/272948516183902/?fref=ts

I went to the East London meeting and wondered why they look to only focus
on the austerity. No mention of Democracy as Mark noted.

Also too much going for the big rally, no grass roots. (May have been OL
mistake? as well)

Attracted many trade unionists and party members. Occupy looks to have been
different and attracted the activists and anarchists...lol

Yours Respectfully,.

Obi

@Obi_Live
@OccupyNN