[Campaignforrealdemocracy] "Charter for Democracy"

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:58:43 UTC 2014

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lotta Tenhunen
Subject: Re: [Squares] Published the "Charter for Democracy"

Hey,

here some, if little, English language information on the Charter for
Democracy: http://www.opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/euro-
elections-you-tell-us/adri%C3%A0-rodriguez-lotta-tenhunen/
southern-democratic-tide-to-overflow-europe

The European version of the charter - meant to be a tool for organization
rather than a closed declaration of principles - has already been discussed
last year in the Agora99 workshop of constituent processes (streamings
saved here: http://99agora.net/democracy/constituent-processes), and its
elaboration was brought further in the democracy workshop of last weekends
New Abduction of Europe -meeting in Madrid (http://nuevoraptodeeuropa.net/).

Here's a blog we wrote after participating in the meeting (
http://www.opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/euro-
elections-you-tell-us/lotta-tenhunen-adri%C3%A0-rodriguez/
creating-radically-democratic-solutions-to-financi), maybe it will give
some idea.

All the best

Lotta

Quoting Mikifus  :