[Certif-agrofuel] CCFD/Emilie Pons text

Ambroise Mazal a.mazal at ccfd.asso.fr
Thu Feb 14 17:50:12 GMT 2008

Hi everybody,

in order to start my participation for the Catholic Committee against Hunger and for Development (CCFD), please find attached a short text that Emilie Pons and I wrote about this question, after the last proposition of directive from the EC

best regards,

Ambroise Mazal
Chargé de plaidoyer "souveraineté alimentaire", Comité catholique contre la faim et pour le développement - CCFD
Food Sovereignty Advocacy Officer, Catholic Committee against Hunger and for Development
tel : + 33 (0)1 44 82 81 80 - fax : + 33 (0)1 44 82 81 42