[Cja] CJA-tasks, no. 6: mobilisation group/creating tools and materials for 12/10

Martin kaputt at riseup.net
Thu Aug 12 13:56:09 UTC 2010

He folks,

I guess I was part of the mobilisation group. reviewing my notes from
the meeting in bonn, there was the Idea to print out the call out for
the 12th. someone took on to design the call out, but nothing ever
happened, or??? then there were several people from every country to
print out and distribute them. but so far nothing has been done.

I don't know If we still wanna have a layouted, printed call out. If
yes, an Idea could be to do this before the next meeting where people
can take them... otherwise send around (WHO COULD DO THIS???) a designed
version and everyone can print out it by him- or herself.

greets martin