[Cja] [{SPAM} (HC)] - results of the doodle for the holland meeting, and what i think they imply

Asad Rehman asad.rehman at foe.co.uk
Mon Aug 23 11:50:12 UTC 2010

Hi Tadzio

Thanks for your email, I was about to drop you a note asking you about
the CJA assembly. I wanted to come specifically to take part in the
wider discussions about The Global Day of Action, and any EU wide
actions that were being planned, and if so which would be the best day
to be there to take part in those wider discussions. But seeing your
email about how few people there will be at the meeting do you think
there will be any substantive discussions on any of these issues.

Asad

Asad Rehman

Head of International Climate

Friends of the Earth

(England, Wales and Northern Ireland)

26-28 Underwood Street

London

N1 7JQ

0207 566 1688 direct line

0207 490 1555 switchboard

0207 566 1715 fax

077201 47280 mobile

asad.rehman at foe.co.uk <mailto:asad.rehman at foe.co.uk>

www.foe.co.uk <http://www.foe.co.uk/>

Friends of the Earth England, Wales and North of Ireland is a member of
Friends of the Earth International, the world's largest grassroots
environmental network with 77 member groups and 2 million supporters
around the world. Our vision is of a peaceful, just and sustainable
world based on societies living in harmony with nature.