[Cja] The Future of CJA ; dissolve or find a new course

Noah noahrockslide at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:43:09 UTC 2010

fyi, people in dk are super busy right now dealing with our trial stuff, and
it would be great to hold off some of these discussions for when those who
don't have time to sit in front of the computer and type or travel to
meetings in holland can take part.  we here are by no means out of the woods
yet, and this thing is far from over in copenhagen.  It would be great to
get some more solidarity from folks who were/are involved in CJA and hear
some more international support.  thanks to those who have been supporting.

in solidarity,
noah