[Cja] [climate09-int] CJA: the great fix-it-or-nix-it-debate

Bert antistrata at riseup.net
Wed Aug 25 09:30:28 UTC 2010

Hey,

To point out to those who have a fear of 'disbanding CJA' -- it means
little more than not having a meeting every 3 months! There has been
very very little work done specifically by CJA over the past six months
or so, even by those who have attended the meetings (and I include
myself as a slacker). It's hardly like we will be winding down huge
projects after months of work.

The simple question is - can people can think of a European-wide project
that requires a network form to implement it? And just saying 'stopping
climate change!' doesn't cut the mustard I'm afraid. Unless there is an
answer to that question, in the form of a concrete project or a broad
political trajectory (ie. inciting communism), then there is no purpose
in our traveling across Europe to sit in wet fields or cold squats.

Bert