[Cja] CJA: the great fix-it-or-nix-it-debate

david lee david at risingtidenorthamerica.org
Wed Aug 25 13:18:11 UTC 2010

tadzio,

As someone from a climate-based network in need of much galvanizing
(with due reason, given the sheer size of the country)...

I say: Bravo!  Well put.

These international networks seem to occupy castle-in-the-sky real
estate that might absolve of us the localized work you describe.  It's
not that none of us know it, it's just that some things don't have
endings and capitalism is already sufficiently globally networked.  :)

i hope you're well,

/d
(((rtna)))