[Cja] events (climate camps, et al) on CJA-list

Tadzio Mueller tadziom at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 10:22:41 UTC 2010

hey all,

philip just posted a list of CC et al events to the climate-09 list. i thought we were discontinuing that? at any rate, it's an important list, since... well, see below the answer i was going to write to that list, then changed my mind and sent it to this one. is this list already operational? who's on it? oops, was it maybe my job to start collecting emails for it? confusion, confusion.

"thanks, philip, for putting this together. before i forget: there's also
 currently a climate camp in Catalunya/Spain (or spanish state, if you
will), 6/7-12/7

more importantly, though: is there a place on the CJA website for this?
we were at the ESF in istanbul looking for this kind of collated info
and couldn't find it. currently, the not very easily findable 'events
and actions calendar'
(http://www.climate-justice-action.org/mobilization/action-calendar/)
ends in may.

can someone put phil's list plus catalunya-amendment on that page? and
it would be great if 1-2 people felt responsible for doing this until
the next CJA meeting, when the interminable
communications-and-website-questions will no doubt come up again :-)

--- On Wed, 7/7/10, philip <philip at riseup.net>