[Cja] events (climate camps, et al) on CJA-list

dubin at aktivix.org dubin at aktivix.org
Fri Jul 9 10:55:25 UTC 2010

FYI there is a total of 65 members on the new email list (this list).
It is fully functional, except that no one us it. Anyone can subscribe
themselves to the list, so no need for collecting emails, it might be
an idea however to send people a reminder to add themselves to the new
list.

people can add themselves to the list here: