[Cja] agenda for skype tonight (8pm CET)

Chris Kitchen chriskitchen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 15:23:45 UTC 2010

Hey,

Here's a draft genda for tonight, anything else to add? (see below for
minutes of last skype)

1. Newsletter for
-translations
-putting it on the website

2. Brussels
-who is going?
-any more updates?

3. Cancun
-who is going?
--discussion about CJA meeting in Cancun
-make a summary newsletter explaining what is happening in Mexico, to go out
before Cancun

4. Next CJA meeting (Paris)
-logistics (where/when/food/accomodation)
-content (how should we start discussions on what to use it for?)
-anyone know any more about big CJN meeting next year? Should we email
somone and ask for an update?

5. Website
-updating content
-adding new content/blogs etc.