[Cja] List + map of actions related to Oct 12 Global Minga call-out

Bert antistrata at riseup.net
Mon Oct 4 21:11:40 UTC 2010

Hey all,

A mapping page is being coordinated for the DOA -
http://global.climate-justice-action.org/ushahidi/
I can't answer many questions as I am not working on it, but other
people on this list are!

If people want to help working on this, either on the technical side or
with 'farming' information to put up on it, then reply to the list.
There is much work to do!

Bert