[Cja] Next CJA skype meeting

Ashley Renders renders.ashley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:03:57 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Those who were present at the last CJA international meeting in Veghel had a
follow-up meeting this week via skype to discuss October 12 and other
interesting things. Attached are the minutes from that meeting and some of
the tasks that are being worked on right now.

We agreed that we should talk again before the end of the month so here is a
doodle to figure out what time is best: http://doodle.com/43vb4tfwgbxchv67

It would be great if lots of people joined and we could get a wider
understanding of what's going on out there :-)

Ashley