[Cja] OCT12 - Atlas of Resistance (viva!)

david lee david at risingtidenorthamerica.org
Tue Sep 21 17:59:27 UTC 2010

On the BeyondTalk.net mailing (Climate Pledge of Resistance) email I'm
about to belatedly dispatch re: Oct12th, I'm including a link to the
Atlas for people to submit items.

The Atlas of Resistance is just a GoogleMap showing
organizations+actions from N30 last year, but I'll add in an Oct. 12th
Icon.  I'll add these in, but also have these messages forwarded to
CJA-... but to who? (let me know!)

If anyone wants to put this map on their own site, and doesn't know how,
write me and I'll give you quick + easy instructions.

You can find the Atlas + submission form here:
http://www.beyondtalk.net/action/atlas-of-resistance/

and here (among other places)
http://www.climate-justice-action.org/mobilization/atlas-of-resistance/

--
   rising tide north america        | skype: deadlyvine