[Cja] 2011 International CJA meeting letter in FRENCH

Chris Kitchen chriskitchen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:33:50 UTC 2011

actually looking back at the questions, we didn't really say anything about
what we mean by climate justice, capitalism, neocolonialism, taking an
non-institutional approach, using direct action etc.

Does anyone else think this could cause problems in terms of who comes?

On 25 January 2011 16:27, Chris Kitchen <chriskitchen at gmail.com> wrote:

> interesting. Hope this doesn't come across as devisice, but those doing
> civil disobedience tend not to like being treated as lobbying fodder for
> those that work more institutionally.  Part of the point of working outside
> intitutional channels is to acheive systemic change from below, not just
> more effective lobbying.
>
> On 25 January 2011 16:11, Laura :) <globalvegan at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>> this is from camille, who lives in Lille, she's translated the letter into
>> french & given the following answers. she's been trying to organise stuff
>> amongst french youth & she seems pretty keen to get everyone who's working
>> on climate in france to start talking to each other. I reckon she'd be
>> interested in coming to paris for a meeting too.
>>
>> I really don't have any time right now to be forwarding the letter out
>> specifically to people & ask for their responses. it would be great if
>> someone could though!!
>>
>> xx laura
>>

>> Her answers are : *
>> 1)   What is essential to you and your organizations climate justice
>> agenda right now? *  *European power shift and building bridges between
>> youth french climate organizations*
>> *
>> 2)   **Why should climate justice comrades come together for an
>> international meeting, and what should the focus of the CJA meeting be
>> about?*
>> *We need to strength the international movement cause we need
>> international answer; we as youth want to talk about the youth movement
>> strategy, and find an answer on how to link people that works more
>> "institutionally" and people that are doing civil desobedience.
>> *

>                                                   <#12dbe042f9053752_12dbe00a61356149_>
> <#12dbe042f9053752_12dbe00a61356149_>
> <#12dbe042f9053752_12dbe00a61356149_>       <#12dbe042f9053752_12dbe00a61356149_>

<#12dbe042f9053752_>
<#12dbe042f9053752_>             <#12dbe042f9053752_>
<#12dbe042f9053752_>
                                                   <#>
<#>