[Cja] 2011 International CJA meeting letter in FRENCH

Chris Kitchen chriskitchen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:27:49 UTC 2011

interesting. Hope this doesn't come across as devisice, but those doing
civil disobedience tend not to like being treated as lobbying fodder for
those that work more institutionally.  Part of the point of working outside
intitutional channels is to acheive systemic change from below, not just
more effective lobbying.

On 25 January 2011 16:11, Laura :) <globalvegan at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
> this is from camille, who lives in Lille, she's translated the letter into
> french & given the following answers. she's been trying to organise stuff
> amongst french youth & she seems pretty keen to get everyone who's working
> on climate in france to start talking to each other. I reckon she'd be
> interested in coming to paris for a meeting too.
>
> I really don't have any time right now to be forwarding the letter out
> specifically to people & ask for their responses. it would be great if
> someone could though!!
>
> xx laura
>

> Her answers are : *
> 1)   What is essential to you and your organizations climate justice
> agenda right now? *  *European power shift and building bridges between
> youth french climate organizations*
> *
> 2)   **Why should climate justice comrades come together for an
> international meeting, and what should the focus of the CJA meeting be
> about?*
> *We need to strength the international movement cause we need
> international answer; we as youth want to talk about the youth movement
> strategy, and find an answer on how to link people that works more
> "institutionally" and people that are doing civil desobedience.
> *