[Cja] lobby fodder?

Olivier demarcellus elviejo at greenmail.ch
Wed Jan 26 11:38:40 UTC 2011

Well, I would think that talking of " climate justice, capitalism,
neocolonialism, taking an non-institutional approach, using direct
action etc." should give people a rough idea of where we're coming from!
That said, making links isn't necessarily being lobby fodder. It should
just be clear that it isn't our primary concern in a meeting.