[Cja] lobby fodder?

Julie Gorecki gorecki.julie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 11:54:37 UTC 2011

Hey Guys,

This is a really good discussion. I hope if people/groups start replying to
the questions then we will hopefully be able to talk about climate justice ,
capitalism ....neocolonialism etc  when we send out an email about location
and what the meeting is about.
Hopefully someone is capable of writing a small paragraph on these things
without spinning into madness. I would need about 5000 words, soooooo.....
yum yes... pas moi.

I also think anyone who is new to joining CJA would see our message and
methods on our website.

However I think it is important to make our direct action message clear cut
and obvious if there is a final email that moves forward with the topic and
meaning of the CJA international meeting- good thinking.

Best,

Julie