[dfs3] Does anyone have a spare DVD burner?

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:27:41 UTC 2014

Dear Barry,

While I can't find the Desktop DVD drive/burner I thought I had, I do have
a Laptop one which can be fairly easily converted with a cheap interface
board (£3.49 from the UK, £1.39 from China.  I have the Ebay links if
you're interested.  As far as I know, this is a runner but I pulled it from
a machine I was cannabilising about 3 years ago and have never tried it.

It's yours if you want it.

David