[dfs3] EcoFest 2014 - Neville's Cross

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:58:04 UTC 2014

On 04/06/14 08:19, mark wrote:

> On 04/06/14 07:11, Barry Titterton wrote:
>> Do we have any hand out leaflets? If not, here is one option that
>> we may use. You get four leaflets onto an A4 sheet, printed double
>> sided. Is there a minimum size for a QR code? I copied the one from
>> your email but had to shrink it to get it to fit.
> Nice work Barry. There isn't a minimum size for a QR code, but the
> smaller it is, the closer you have to hold your smartphone. I think
> they're really useful for posters as they save the bother of writing
> down or memorising a URL, but less important on a flier as someone can
> take it away with them, so you could just leave it off if you want.
>
> Mark

I have printed off 200 leaflets for use at the EcoFest event on Sunday.
The festival starts at 11am but I will not be able to get there before
about 12.30, so can anyone man the stall for the first couple of hours?

Is the Transition Durham stall out doors or inside? Is it worth bringing
an example laptop, bearing in mind that the battery life on my machines
is about one hour?
Will there be room on the stall to display a poster to advertise our
July event?

Barry T