[dfs3] Poster suggestion

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Sun May 25 12:47:03 UTC 2014

Dear Group,

I'm afraid my muse isn't working very well but here's a suggested poster.
It's set up as an A3 poster (I can print A3 as required) but can easily be
resized to print in A4.

The top line is in a font called "lightningvolt" which is free and can be
downloaded from the internet.  For some reason, when you first download it,
the questionmark doesn't show.  If you highlight the entire line, change it
to another font and back again, it does come up - at least it does on my
venerable version of Office 2000 on a nearly as ancient Toshiba Satellite
Pro A10...

I'll attach the development version I scanned, as well, so you can see how
the first line looks although the logos aren't on that yet.

Please feel free to tear it to shreds or not as you feel is appropriate.
The wording is agreed between Mark and I but you may have a better idea...

We need to get our skates on so please check as quickly as you can.

Regards

David