[dfs3] Publicity mail shot suggestions

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Sat May 31 11:26:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

Please find attached a spreadsheet which contains my first thoughts on
where to publicise the event. I noticed that some supermarkets have
community information notice boards so we could try to put an A4 poster
on those, and libraries are also a staple for community event posters.
We need to decide how far out from Durham we intend to place posters as
it will involve quite a lot of driving. The list of charities is a
suggestion for either posters or an email-shot. Comments welcome.

Regards,
Barry