[dfs3] Welcome to new members

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:37:59 UTC 2015

Hi All,

This is a general welcome message to the new members that we have added
to the mailing list, thanks to our stall at the recent Festival Of
Thrift. Can I please encourage anyone who would like help with a
question about Linux or Open Source Software, or would like help to
install Linux on an old laptop, to send their question to this email
address:-

dfs3 at lists.aktivix.org

...then everyone on the mailing list will get  a copy of the question
and can join in with the discussion. Also, when replying to a question
on the mailing list, please make sure that you reply to the above email
address and not directly to the person who posted the question.

Don't be shy.

Barry T