[dfs3] Fwd: Re-use event in Winlaton, January the 20th.

mark mark at re-pute.it
Sat Dec 2 09:29:00 UTC 2017

Hi there, Durham Free Software skill-sharers!

I've been contacted by someone who I sold a laptop to, as re-pute.it and
he's asking for a presence at an upcoming reduce, reuse, recycle event
in Winlaton. Barry and I have been to a similar event before and enjoyed it.

I don't want to do this as re-pute.it because that's supposed to be a
Durham business to minimise transport emissions, but it could be a
suitable event for DFS3.

Is anybody interested in joining in with this?

Mark