[dfs3] Fwd: Re-use event in Winlaton, January the 20th.

mark mark at aktivix.org
Wed Dec 13 10:58:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

We're now confirmed as attending the re-use event in Winlaton on Jan
20th. We've been assured of a table and power. Here are the details:

http://transitionwestgateshead.org/reuse-it-or-lose-it/

Also for those who use facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/events/377376926057124/

It's advertised as running from 12 to 3.30 so we should probably aim to
get there at 11.30, or a bit earlier if anyone has anything complicated
to set up.

If you haven't been to a DFS3 event before, this is a great opportunity
- why not bring along a computer you're having software troubles with
and we'll see if we can help you out? Or if you're good at free software
solutions, come and show us your toys!

So far, I have me and Martin down as definites and Barry as a maybe.
More people would be great.

Cheers,
Mark