[dfs3] Reuse it or lose it event Sat 20th January, Winlaton.

Lesley Mountain mountkin at phonecoop.coop
Mon Dec 18 17:21:52 UTC 2017

Thanks very much for offering to help out with Transition West Gateshead’s
first Repair Café (which will be combined with a general recycling and reuse
event). I’ve attached the press release to give you more background to the
event as a whole.

So far the 3 organisations coming along are FixIt café, Durham Software
Skills exchange and Chopwell Men’s Shed. (I’ve put links to the relevant
Facebook pages below). There may be more yet and we are also continuing to
encourage local “fixers” to come along and volunteer. Our current plan is
for there to be a Repair Corner in the hall of the community centre – it’s
quite large – so that you can all work together and share expertise. Would
that work do you think?

Please let me know if there’s anything particular you need. There will be
tables, chairs, electric sockets and wi-fi available.

Thanks

Lesley

https://www.facebook.com/groups/170145716874498/

https://www.facebook.com/fixitcafe/