[dfs3] A skilled technician would like to join your group

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 21:27:05 UTC 2018

On 22/01/18 19:48, Eamonn Nash wrote:
> Hello, I'm interested in joining your group, I'm knowledgeable with
> Microsoft Windows 7-10 and server but i'm limited with Linux. I would
> like to share my skills and learn new skills from other members. I'm
> actually working as my own business doing it support. Do you hold any
> social group meetings?
>
> Yours kindly,
>
> Eamonn Nash

Hi Eamonn,

DFS3 does not have meetings itself as many of the members are also
members of the Durham Linux User Group, which meets every third Tuesday
of the month in the bar of the Durham Rowing Club. You would be most
welcome if you would like to come along to our next meeting (20th
February, 7.30pm), and have a chat. Many of the LUG members are also IT
professionals who support Windows as well as Linux, so you shouldn't
feel out of place.

http://www.nelug.org.uk/

I'm not sure if I will be at the next meeting myself as I will be doing
jury duty that week (and I'm not looking forward to it).

Cheers,
Barry T