[dfs3] requests for hands on help

Diane Cadman dianecadman5 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:02:35 UTC 2018

I wish to ask if I could bring my ACER Aspire R3 series notebook to you
with the idea that it could be altered to run the free software rather than
Microsoft. I met one of your group, I think it was Mark, at the Transition
West Gateshead (TWiG) event at Winlaton in January and was impressed with
your project and the idea that it might be possible to do this.
I am in Durham tomorrow and would be happy to bring it to you.
Apologies if you did receive a message from me but I received an error
message regarding the mail I tried to send from the link on your website,
so am trying again. My numbers are 01914472136 and 07989765636.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Diane

--

*The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person
doing it. Chinese proverb*