[Dissent-bristol-info] Co-ordination meeting for Dissent info group - Mon 15 November

Sofia Gradin sofia_gradin at rocketmail.com
Fri Nov 12 10:12:43 GMT 2004

Hey!

Sorry about replying so late. I'm going to work in the
Here shop today so I'll check whether we can have the
meeting there! I'll get back to you tonight.

I'll come on Monday either way and bring some of the
stuff I've researched so far although nothing is
finished yet. I kind of have two essays to write for
uni by next week, but I'll try to get as much work as
I can done on this.

Speak to you later!
/Sofia