[Dissent-bristol-info] Co-ordination meeting for Dissent info group - Mon 15 November

MH mhulot2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 23:36:48 GMT 2004

Hi folks - this day seems to be the most favoured, so
I suggest we go ahead then.

We've not heard from Sofia yet, so unless she inputs
with a definites yes to holding it at the 'Here'
premises I suggest 6pm at Kebele, where there are 3
potential spaces...unless anyone else says no!?

Be good if people working on fact sheets can bring a
draft, or at least talk to their topic & give an
outline, so others can comment constructively.

If you can't make it could you email the list with an
outline please.

As the fact sheets are in theory just an overview of
the actual facts/reality + critique, and not a
political analysis or 'line' with a 'solution', I
don't see there being the need to agree a particular
political viewpoint. However one thing we should
probably think about is 'alternatives' to the
G8/capitlaism - this may include the film, and/or a
factsheet, and may need further discussion (and
perhaps endorsement from the wider group?).

There is also the question of presentation. And
further, to what degree are we responsible for
producing 'propaganda'?

see you on the 15th.
mh