[Dissent-bristol-info] Resume of last nights meet - please check!

anarchist606 at hushmail.com anarchist606 at hushmail.com
Wed Nov 17 19:06:41 GMT 2004

Seems cool to me.  Plus here is the rob newman info:

Defend Freedom of Speech! Bristol Indymedia Fundraiser with Rob
Newman

13th December / £4/3 (nobody turned away due to lack of fundage,
but c'mon people, it's a fundraiser!!)

The UK Indymedia network was attacked recently as the FBI swooped
to confiscate the US based servers; the only site unaffected was
Bristol Indymedia, who's server is based here in the city - help us
to protect freedom of speech and keep this server running by
joining writer and comedian Rob Newman for a Bristol Indymedia
fundraising event.  He will be performing selected highlights from
his recent sell-out tour, 'From Caliban to the Taliban: 500 years
of Humanitarian Intervention' - Hear his razor sharp and witty
dissection of important issues such as war, globalisation and
history as you alternate between gut-aching laughter and slack-
jawed disbelief.  Event also includes supporting entertainment -
don't miss it!

http://www.bristol.indymedia.org
http://www.robertnewmancorp.fsnet.co.uk