[Dissent-bristol-info] first thoughts on climate change

autonomous at riseup.net autonomous at riseup.net
Tue Oct 26 15:00:46 BST 2004

agreed we need to make it clearer what we mean by climate change and
global warming also how deforestation adds to problem.  I will add this in
thenext couple of days.  I'm pretty sure that kyoto is a UN invention.

I'll get rid of today - although that's why I put the date in!

the ending is a bit negative but I then I think we're all doomed, what do
you suggest?

any good points?

see you later,