[Dissent-bristol-info] how I'm doing

MH mhulot2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 19:55:27 BST 2004

Hi Sofia - sounds good, and I appreciate how
complicated it all is. There's plenty of time still,
we can keep addding the factsheets as we do them!

Did you see the intro to the G8 one, and the list of
websites for resources etc? I'm gonna do the one on
Africa/debt, am still reading up etc. Have noted about
cancellaion of debt, but think this only refers to
bilateral, not multilateral (ie all) debt. will check!
Have some good figures on debt anyway like how much
it'd actually cost to actually cancel all the debts
owed ie less than the war, or introducing ID cards!

take care n get in touch when you are back.
mh