[Dissent-bristol-info] RE: can we can change date of next meet?

auto_gnome at riseup.net auto_gnome at riseup.net
Sat Feb 19 19:35:55 GMT 2005

Hi

> Many apologies but Im wondering if we can change the date of the next
> meeting to Feb 28 or 2nd March or 8th, cos
> I have a bit of unavoidable work that evening and cant rearrange. Sorry
> about this and its partly my fault for not
> being at the end of the meeting. If It cant be rearranged I will drop in
> some notes prior to the meet with AG 606 or
> Paul and catch up after with everyone after

If John can't make the 1 March i think we should rearrange. I can do 28
Feb (so long as it's 6pm sharp start & ends by 8pm), but not 2 March. I
think it'd be good to meet that week cos we still have lots to do B4 the 9
April event.

How about others - 606 & Paul?
I presume there'll be space at Kebele, if need be we can always go into
the office upstairs.
AG