[Dissent-bristol-info] Speaker update

John Mayford john at avoncda.coop
Tue Feb 22 09:36:49 GMT 2005

All good news - Nice one

-----Original Message-----
From: auto_gnome at riseup.net [mailto:auto_gnome at riseup.net]
Sent: 21 February 2005 23:22
To: dissent-bristol-info at lists.aktivix.org
Subject: [Dissent-bristol-info] Speaker update

Hi - for info.

Got responses today from leading London R/Tide person saying they will do
the climate change workshop. I also got a 'yes' from Crash in bristol too.
So we are covered either way...will suggest they co-operate on this.

Also got a response from Colin (c/o Schnews, Brighton) offering to come
and do the anti-cap bit. Have put him on hold til after tomorrow. However,
am happy to go with line up in opening session of Bristol person on
local/general Dissent; Usma anti-cap; bristol dissenter on outline for
day. Let's confirm this tomorrow night ok.

Also got a response from Nancy (PSC/ISM) confirming happy to do a workshop
in opening series of workshops (12 to 1pm) on 'solidarity - acting
locally, thinking globally'.

I think that only leaves the Africa/debt presentation (John) & Zapatista
(ben - Kiptik) to be confirmed.

Will do a dayschool update sheet for meet tomorrow (and put on list if poss).
AG