[Dissent-bristol-info] info for action flyer text

william morris i.resist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 22:43:57 GMT 2005

The G8 is the group of eight self-appointed leaders of the world. This
July it is the turn of our government to play host, at a golf course
in Gleneagles, Scotland. They say they are meeting to discuss the
world's problems of AIDS, poverty and climate change. But what right
does a totally undemocratic group of cronies have to represent the
people of the world? Last time they met, all they could agree on was
oil prices. We are going to let them know we do not support their
'gentleman's club' of elites.

This day of information for action has been put together to allow
people from the Bristol area the opportunity to share their skills and
knowledge. Please come and participate in workshops and discussions,
and listen to ideas from social movements that are gathering steam not
only in Bristol but across the world. Ideas are crystallising into
action. This day will arm you with plenty of options for how you can
share your skills and knowledge, whatever they may be, to help stop
the rich getting richer and give something to our community and
beyond.

THE VOICES OF DISSENT ARE GETTING LOUDER. INACTION IS NOT AN OPTION.
USE YOUR VOICE AND MAKE IT HEARD.