[Dissent-bristol-info] Urgent - poster errors

auto_gnome at riseup.net auto_gnome at riseup.net
Sun Mar 13 16:38:20 GMT 2005

Hi few errors I'm afraid:

1. Poster 2 - GOBAL Warming?
2. Poster 4 - some of the white text shows very feint against light
background, mainly top left.
3. Layout - they are all in 'landscape' format, none in portrait. As
mentioned before, I'm told this is not ideal for flyposting.
4. Links to posters (as given below) are not at this moment working...?
Lastly, can we not put the urdu text on all of them?

cheers.....AG