[Dissent-bristol-info] Sample Briefing Sheet

Paul M tallpaul at ml1.net
Sat Mar 12 19:43:43 GMT 2005

Here's the first briefing sheet - what do people think?
http://uploads.savefile.com/redir/128964.pdf

If people could resend the text as *text file attachments* in an emaiul
with BRIEFING SHEET somewhere in the subject line I'd be grateful.

Including them in the body of an email screws up the line breaks ans
it's a holy pita to fix them. (The subject line will help me find them)

ta

Paul
--
"Email attachments are bad. Actually any attachment
in life is bad, but that's a topic for another time."