[Dissent-fr-info] Communiqué : This is a occupation !!

Dissent! France Info Newsletter dissent-fr-info at lists.aktivix.org
Sat Jul 9 15:16:30 UTC 2011

The ZAD, July 9, 2011,

We are a hundred, we just occupied the land in order to make a
autonomous village, to overcome the fight against g8 we gathered
together to start to build up a concrete moment of alternatives and
struggles.

It's been a while that we think about the idea to change the way of
protest against g8 summits, against pressure, the expected appointment,
police traps and event hopping.
By preparing this long term "Camp" which we want to call village  here
on La ZAD ( Zone to defend ) we want to expand this mobilization, take
our time for reflection and exchange, linking the global and local
struggle.... Our rage is intact: our energy too!

Now we are here and we intend to stay: the land is occupied, there are a
lot of motivated people, structures are actually gtting mount, the info
is spreading: we are here to stay, at least until the end of July!

This open space serves as a laboratory of ideas, a rebel zone, a pirate
island, a World apart the rotten one beganto rise and there's everything
to accommodate everyone who wants to experiemnt this with us. Medical
areas, kitchens, kids space, Cultural activities and many space to
debate, practice and exchange. Our aim is to funcion horizontally,
everything will be on donation.
It's not a holiday camp !  We got the envie to talk politics, to build
networks in order to support the alternative life we dream of, to
destroy their world, their airports. But it does not mean that we will
be unhappy to welcome everyone who's into subversive Art, storytellers
and poets, musicians and painters.......

We expected many things, debates, workshops, it will probably not happen
as we expect and preview and that's good like that! There are still many
open opportunitites to come and animate a debate, workshop or a action
training. We count on you to join us ... and surprise!

Informations, the map to join us and further informations you find on :
http://www.gzero.info