[Dissent-tech] forwarded mail

Sheffield Mayday sheffieldmayday at ukf.net
Fri Dec 12 00:41:24 GMT 2003

Forwarding this - for some reason it bounced.

from: sara b <sara_b37 at hotmail.com>

hi,

I've just subscribed to the web group list.  I can design websites and I'd
be really interested in helping out with that for this group.  Also, I've
had a bit of experience in working on action sites that have had a lot of
heat and hack attempts from the cops, so I've got contacts with a few very
secure, politically sympathetic & cheap/free servers that we could use - I'd
really advise we use round robin mirroring, so if the site goes down on one
server it automatically redirects to another.

Some sites I've done are:
http://www.ourmayday.org.uk
http://www.disobedience.org.uk

looking forward to working with you all,
Sara