[dissent-tech] Website changes

Anarcho Babe anarchobabe at fempages.org
Mon Apr 26 18:00:48 BST 2004

Hi,
 have updated contact details for Edinburgh and also put up a guestbook
module - can be unpublished/uninstalled if not wanted.
Tried to install the calendar/events component but got an error message
saying:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: activateeditor() in
/home/dissent/public_html/components/com_events/events.html.php on line
863"

and played around with adding some more links.

Do we want to have a gallery or not? We could already look through
indymedia uk or whatever and carry over some pictures if we want to.

In the components there is also a "template generator" which sounds
interesting, as it is a step to step wizard in how to get your layout
transformed to a "mambo skin". Unfortunately layout and design is really
not my kind of thing, but guess somebody has already volunteered yesterday
to look into doing this and is following it up? That would be great! Also
there is a tamplate chooser module, so if more people would like to do more
designs and layouts, it should be possible, too, and then the user can
decide of what he/she likes best.

cheers Ulla

P.S: changes look good to me! But it would be better even, if we could
change the point size of the text to be regularly 12points or 10 at least.
There should be a css stylesheet round somewhere where it could be changed,
sometimes it also appears in the admin. Otherwise it makes some problems to
be readable. Guess its trendy at the moment to make text small and grey,
but we never go with the trend but make our own, don't we?

http://www.fempages.org