[dissent-tech] A few commnets on the excellent looking new website

Red Fox Dancing redfoxdancing at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 19:41:03 BST 2004

Hi Ben
first thanks for the comments
The logos are going to be changed were just waiting for the artists to
supply them,
a lot of the suggestions you have made are all relevant  and hyper links
will be added especially those in bold in the text.
there is also a calendar now on the site and things like pga esf dates will
go up.
Brighton address will be removed and changed to Bradford as soon as I get
confirmation.
any chance of uploading the artwork for the stickers in case other groups
want to print and distribute but thanks for all the links I was just about
to search for them.

I agree that the News and info is unclear and will give that some thought
there is also legal section and tactics section to go up but we need to get
the later checked with the network, you wont see these for a while as they
contain no info yet, hoping to get a copy of no comment so all can print
off.

The web site dose need translating mind any offers!!!