[Dissent-tech] web site group / web site development

Sheffield Mayday sheffieldmayday at ukf.net
Thu Jan 22 01:52:59 GMT 2004

SB> The present hacked one needs to go rather than be hacked further. I find
SB> it too as odds with my desire for elegance for a logo to be defined as a
SB> title background in the template.

I think using images as headlines for part of the background is pretty
interesting and useful for css. It means simply changing the CSS file
one can completely change the look of the site. Zen Garden CSS has
some pretty good examples.

http://www.csszengarden.com/

I guess with Mambo it's not so important as you have complete
templates anyway but I certainly don't see using background images for
titles etc as a problem.

cheers

steve