[dissent-tech] Misconfiguration of your website - Mambo OS events component

M. Leinmueller m_leinmueller at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 06:40:02 BST 2004

Due to a mistake a wrong Admin email address is set in the default Mambo
events component.
Please go into the Administration area, Components -> Events -> Edit config
and change the settings in "Admin mail".

I receive ALL of your events submissions!!

If you downloaded the component within the last week please mail me the
download location where you got the events component?
I'd like to inform the site administrator to update to a newer version.

Thank you.
Mat

P.S. Please update to the latest version from
http://mosforge.net/projects/events
Informations for upgrading see
http://mosforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=1176