[dissent-tech] German Translation of International Call for Website

revolting revolting2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 10 14:59:58 BST 2004

Hey. Here's the German translation of the
International Call to take part in the anti-G8
process. It'd be great to have a section where
translations of this text could be posted and stored
together.

Also, not really sure why there's a list of local
contacts at the end of the international call, and the
sentence saying if there isn't a group near you set
one up is also a bit odd. The call is for people
outside of the UK, so there definitely won't be a
group near them, and I thought the idea was to direct
all international networking via the international
networking group (whose email address,
info-g82005 at riseup.net is at the end of the call out),
and not to ask people all over the world to choose any
group in the UK they feel like contacting to get in
touch with. I think, to avoid confussion it'd be good
to remove this.

Cheers.