[dissent-tech] Websites / Forums / Duplication of Info

rkn thecastleisburning at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 11 17:34:45 BST 2004

Heya Dissent techies, its rkn from enrager (http://enrager.net) here.

As you may or may not be aware we have been maintaining a G8 page (http://enrager.net/g8) while you lot got yor shit togther with the anti-G8 site you have been doing. Just looking at it now seems like its fully functional - am i right in thinking that?

If it is then we will take our G8 page down - our just put a general intro on there and then link to your site cos i think the URL for our page has been spread about quite alot and has had around 1650 visits so far and this is on the rise.

Also we have a Resist G8 2005 forum (http://www.enrager.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=67) which is doing alright. I was wondeirng if you are setting up forums on your site - or whether you would just be interested in linking to our forum (which would / hopefully increase you to the rest of our forums based around building an anti-authoritarian movt. in Britain).

Yeah time to stop rambling now. But i was thinking communication is the key and we dont want to be duplicating info doing donkey work so if anyway has any thoughts i'd be intereted to hear!

cheers
rkn
enrager.net web collective